Wednesday, June 15, 2011

HIS Love

I've already admitted I'm not a faithful blogger.... its just a time thing!

A song has been in my head all week.... the chorus:

"Your love never fails, it never gives up, it never runs out on me!" 

Is that not Awesome?  I think about the love I have had for others, and others have shown to me.... of course, love is what makes my world a better place... I Love to Love, and I Love being Loved! 

But I am certain, I've failed in loving others, I've likely given up in loving others, and I'm certain I've run out of love for particular people a time or two.  However, GOD's Love...... has NEVER failed, NEVER gave up and NEVER run out on me!  And it will never run out on you either!

John 3:16 says it simply.... and for that, there is no greater love than God's! 



No comments:

Post a Comment