Thursday, June 2, 2011

Some days, I just forget.....

Some days, I just forget to write on this blog and then I realize, its been quite a few days.  Sorry, to my "faithful" followers.... :)

Nothing particular to write about today... for a "short" week, its sure been hectic.  One of those "dryer is not drying, check engine light is on and icemaker is on the fritz" weeks.  Not to mention, I took a weight lifting class on Tuesday, and its Thursday and I cannot move...... a body knows! 

So, while there's been much to swallow my happiness, I'm trying to round out the week on a positive note.  Here are the things that make me happy today:

  • I have a sweet friend who recently got engaged.  I saw her last night and she honestly radiates with Happiness.  THIS MAKES ME HAPPY!
  • Dillon tried out for the 9th grade summer baseball team, and after a long night of waiting until the results were posted on the website, he made it.  His excitement was priceless.  THIS MAKES ME HAPPY!
  • Tyler is home for the summer.  THIS MAKES ME HAPPY!
  • Vacation is on the horizon, about 1 month away.  THIS MAKES ME DOUBLY HAPPY!
  • Its a 4 day work week.  THIS ALWAYS MAKES ME HAPPY!
  • Jim is coming home, and is not traveling next week.  THAT, TOO, ALWAYS MAKES  ME HAPPY!

What are you happy about today?

1 comment:

  1. You're right. That engaged friend of yours can't contain her happiness and I'm blessed to have you in my life to share the happiness with!

    ReplyDelete